Law and government
Find books and eresources relating to Australian and Tasmanian law and government information.
- Tasmanian Law Handbook - an introduction to the application of law in Tasmania covering housing, government, community and criminal law.
- Tasmanian legislation online - everything from traffic regulations to boundary fences.
- Tasmanian Government Gazette - full-text from 2008 onwards (with indexes).
- Tasmanian Parliament - Hansard debates; bills, papers and other documents; history; procedures; governors; and members' contact details.
- ComLaw - all commonwealth legislation.
- Austlii - full text decisions of many Australian courts and tribunals; the Consumer handbook online; full articles from online law journals; legislation of all Australian states and territories.
- Tasmanian Government organisations - an A-Z listing including entry points for Tasmanian local government bodies and all Australian state, territory and Commonwealth governments.