Hire a bestseller from the Library's top ten list today!
New Release Express is a service which offers a range of our most popular new books for immediate hire. For $4 per week, New Release Express gives you the opportunity to take home a bestseller without having to wait.
New Release Express is only available at Hobart and Launceston LINCs. The service is self-funding, and has no impact on the range or selection of titles in the general lending collections.
How does it work?
- New Release Express books can only be borrowed from Hobart and Launceston LINCs and are available for $4 each per week to anyone with an adult LINC Tasmania library card.
- Loans are for one week (7 days).
- New Release Express books can be re-hired for one extra week for another $4. This can be done in person or by phone but only from the library where you originally hired the book.
- You can hire a maximum of two New Release Express books at one time.
- Overdue fees of $1 per day apply to New Release Express books.
- Long overdue (3 weeks), lost or damaged New Release Express books will incur charges including full replacement and processing costs.