Access indexes, databases, full-text journal and newspaper articles online and free of charge using your membership login.
Can I search from home?
Yes, you can access most of our online information resources from any computer if you are a LINC Tasmania member. Not a member?
Visit us to access
- Ancestry Library Edition
- Emerald Management ejournals
How do I logon from home?
- Navigate to the resource via our catalogue or the website
- Click on its title to get to the logon screen
- Enter your LINC library barcode and the password (usually your phone number) that appears on your LINC Tasmania record.
- Click on "submit" to open
I have logged on from home but can't proceed due to an error message. Why?
Is the eresource available from home?
There are some resources that can only be accessed from within LINC Tasmania buildings. Find the item in our catalogue for more details.
Has your LINC Library card expired?
If you haven't used your library card recently, it may have expired. Check its currency with your local LINC Library.
Are you using the correct phone number or password?
Enter the number without the 03 prefix and without spaces. If you are not sure what number to use, check with your local LINC Library.
Your LINC Library card is current, your phone number is correct but you still have problems.
Try clearing your web browser's cache. See
If this does not work, please